344
So, I'm back, yo.
Holiday was good. I drank, ate, slept, laughed my tiny little ass off.
Nothing really happened. Just sunned, ate and drank a lot. Really late nights, some top, top food and drink and missing my lady sums it all up pretty much. It was still hella nice to get away from all things worrying me though.
One night, somehow, I managed to drink my body weight in lager in a night. Well, that's not entirely true, but would be if you changed 'my body weight in' to 'nine and a half fucking pints of'. Quite how I managed to do it and prevent any of the chunder/shite/piss/snot from falling out of any orifice whilst in said drunken state is a miracle in itself.
My shoulder's going all scaly and weird. Normally, I'd get excited and hope that indicated that I'm gaining some kind of dinosaur-style super powers, but I'm sorry to say it's just this bloody awful sunburn.
I want one of these.

No, not the weird fish, the PSP. That's Portable Playstation to you people not in the know. How awesome. A playstation in your hand. Pro Evo Soccer on the go? Yes fucking please!. Now alls I need is to get together the 180 pounds for the bastard and another 30 notes a time for the games. Feck. Should be achievable what with my birthday coming up and the regular income from work.
Yeah, that's right, I can legally buy alcohol from Tuesday onwards as I hit 18 years of age. Spectacular. I'm full to the brim with excitement!
Back to 6th Form tomorrow. Wack.
That'll do for now.
chro x


1 Comments:
At 10:17 AM,
Squish said…
the big 18
1...8
eighteen
ate-een
a-teen
20 - 2
16 + 2
...
etc
hope it's a good'un (b^-^)b
oh and shame about the dinosaur-style super powers (p-_-)p
Post a Comment
<< Home